Item Index Information
Bastardo is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Three or more players. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Bastardo. 4-player game.
Four Italian boys made a chess variant for four players, called Bastardo. It is a variant not to be taken too heavily, to be played by friends, probably after a few beers? Along with the rules, you find photo's of their chess set with pieces made of Mandelbrot sets, multifaced dice, marbles, and tarot cards.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 4 player game.
Invented in the year 1991. [1990-1992]. [1986-1996].
- Browse items that also start with the letter B.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ba.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Bas.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Bastardo. Cut-throat four-player variant. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Bastardo for President. Cut-throat four-player variant where one of your pieces is secretly President and thus royal. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Bastardo Hallowe'en. Halloween-themed cut-throat four-player variant. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Dynamic Bastardo. Cut-throat four-player variant with free setup. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Objective Bastardo. Cut-throat four-player variant where each player has a secret objective. Author: Ed Friedlander.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Bastardo' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'Bastardo'