Item Index Information
Nearlydouble Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board.
Nearlydouble Chess. A 2d variant with the whole of two identical sets minus the second King. (11x11, Cells: 121)
By Charles Gilman.
The board used for this game has 11 row(s), 11 column(s), 121 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2007. [2006-2008]. [2002-2012].
- Browse items that also start with the letter N.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ne.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Nea.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'nearlydoublech'