Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'2d',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Usual-BoardRules',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Usual-Modest',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Bishop Knight Morph Factor. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Gary K. Gifford.
- Crushed Chess. After every 10 turns, the perimeter disappears. Author: Ben M Reiniger.
- Folding Magnetic Chess. fold between D&E files, play on both sides. Author: Deep Thought.
- Levitating Kings. Kings can levitate orthagonally or diagonally over a line of friendly pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Gary K. Gifford.
- Magician's Chess. Pieces switch board sides with each move. (8x8, Cells: 64) By John Smith.
- Multiple of 10 Checkmate. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Calvin Jack Pomerantz.
- Near Chess. This is a variant of Skirmish Chess designed to be friendlier to newbies. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Rich Hutnik.
- Null chess. Capture squares are destroyed when vacated. Author: Ben M Reiniger. Inventor: Philip M. Cohen.
- Pillow Chess . Chess on a Pillow-shaped board. Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi. Inventor: Grant Cairns.
- Rotating Cylinder Chess. Positions of pieces rotate one square to the right after each move. (8x8, Cells: 64) By John Smith.
- Royal Magician's Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Gary K. Gifford.
- Simplified Chess. Missing description (8x7, Cells: 56) By John Kipling Lewis.
- Windows Chess. Windows Chess is played with usual chess equipment on a board inspired by an arch-window. (8x8, Cells: 64) By David Cannon.