Starts with the letter 'B'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- BacCanCat. 4-player variant with Cannons and Arrows, Cathedralling, and alternative ways to win. (16x16, Cells: 256)
- Bach Dang Chess. On board with 88 squares, with crafts and other special pieces and rules. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Bachelor Hunterbeest. Hunterbeest without the Queen or Gnu - to start with... (9x8, Cells: 72)
- Bachelor Kamil. Combines ideas from Bachelor Chess and Wildebeest Chess. (9x8, Cells: 72)
- Bachelor Nearlydouble. Applying the Nearlydouble principle to Bachelor Chess. (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Back-to-Back Chess. Both sides start "Back-to-Back", seperated by an uncrossable line on a specially-shaped 100 square board. (14x8, Cells: 100)
- Baseball Chess 2. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Baseball Chess Hits & HomeRuns. Missing description
- Basic Bestiary. Like Wildeurasian Bestiary but without the Hopping-capture pieces. (13x12, Cells: 156)
- Battle Chieftain Chess. Warriors and a king fight on a board with walls and holes. (10x11, Cells: 84)
- Battle of the Six Armies. Multiplayer with a trigonal board. (29x18, Cells: 378)
- Battle of the Six Armies. Construction of board and pieces to play B6A.
- Bear Chess. A popular Russian game; bears leap to second perimeter.
- Beastmaster Chess. Large chess variant with a fantasy theme, emphasizing leaping pieces. (8x11, Cells: 84)
- Beau Monde Chess. Large variant where pieces move with variations of the Queen move. (11x10, Cells: 100)
- Beautiful Sun Chess (Meiriqi). A 10x10 blend of FIDE, Shogi, and Xiangqi influences. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Bede Chess. Missing description (9x11, Cells: 99)
- Belfry Chess. Introducing the belfry catapult.
- The Bermuda Chess Angle. Pieces can vanish in a central grid (The Bermuda Chess Angle) depending on dice-determined coordinates. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Besiege Chess. Double height chess board, where black is surrounded by white. (8x16, Cells: 128)
- Beyond Omega. Large abstract variant with radial and oblique pieces requiring rotation. (15x15, Cells: 225)
- Bifocal Chess. A game without capture : win by checkmate with a neutral piece! (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Big Battle. Large (10x10), commercial variant.
- Big Battle. Commercial chess variant on 10 by 10 board. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Big Board Chess. On a 10 by 10 board with individual opening setup. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Big Chess. Chess variant on a 14 by 8 square board with extra Pawns, Knights and Bishops. (14x8, Cells: 112)
- Big Outer Chess. Large variant with concentric circles on the board, so there is less concentration on the centre. (12x12, Cells: 148)
- Bigsiege Chess. Combining the length of Besiege Chess with the width of Doublewidth Chess. (16x16, Cells: 256)
- Bilateral Chess. Game on 12x8 board adding Lions, switching Cannons, Wizards and pushing Elephants, but keeping the standard array in the middle. (12x8, Cells: 96)
- Bird's Chess. Chess variant on 10 by 8 board from 19th century England. (10x8, Cells: 80)
- Birds and Ninjas. Strategically rich chess-like game with powerful dual range orthogonal flying pieces, and short-range diagonal leapers. (10x10, Cells: 104)
- The Bishop Adjustment Rule. Missing description
- Bishops Conversion Rule. Rule for variant where bishops start on equal colored squares, with sample games.
- Black Hole Chess. Variant on board with 100 squares with hole in middle of board, combination pieces and hiding squares for kings. (9x11, Cells: 100)
- Blocschach. Not only is the size of the back rank squared, so is its composition. (8x8x8, Cells: 512)
- Bodyguard Chess. A 9x9 variant, with a Bodyguard and two Kwaggas per side (zrf available).
- Bollwerk 178. Occupying the opponent’s end field with a piece or a bomb.
- Bolyar Chess. A historical variant, native to Bulgaria, with imaginative rules (zrf available).
- Bombardier Chess. Introducing the Bombardier, combining a rook with a camelrider (zrf exists).
- Bomberman Chess. Variant on 8 by 10 board with bombs and diffusers. (10x8, Cells: 80)
- Buccaneer Chess. Introducing the Buccaneer and the bounce-move, whereby the piece bounces diagonally away from its course (zrf available).
Total items listed: 41