Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Large',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'J%' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- J-Chess. Variant on 10 by 8 board with jesters. (10x8, Cells: 80)
- Jacks and Witches 84. Variant on 84 squares with special pieces and special squares. (12x8, Cells: 84)
- Jai-Alai. A sports theme variant with three new pieces: the Superball, the Ball and the Diagball. (9x8, Cells: 72)
- Jail Cell Chess. Large board with walls and jail cell areas. (14x20, Cells: 280)
- Janus Chess. Variant on 10 by 8 board. (10x8, Cells: 80) (Recognized!)
- Janus Kamil Chess. A crossover between Janus Chess and Modern Kamil Chess. (12x8, Cells: 96)
- Jester Chess. Large variant, with four new pieces including Jester that imitates opponents last type of move. (10x11, Cells: 110)
- Jester Chess. The Jester is an 'anon' piece but similar to the 'Fool' - beautiful commercial wooden sets - a must have!
- Jetan. Martian Chess.
- Jetan - Martian Chess. Large variant from the book The Chessmen of Mars. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Jetan Jeddara. Large Jetan variant, with new pieces. (16x12, Cells: 192)
- Jetan, the game of. Extensive discussion of various versions of the rules of Jetan. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Jetan-Sarang . A large variation of Jetan.
- Jikaida. A large variant, taken from A Sword for Kregen by Kenneth Bulmer. (12x18, Cells: 361)
- Joshua's Chess. Missing description (12x12, Cells: 144)
- Jumping Chess. Pieces capture by jumping. Board has extra edge squares making it 10x10. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Jumping Knights Chess. Nightriders replace Knights and War Machines have also been added to Jumping Chess. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Jupiter. Huge chess variant on 16 by 16 board. (16x16, Cells: 256)
- Jupiter (Revised). Missing description (16x16, Cells: 256)
Redirect Your Search