Starts with the letter 'N'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- N by N chess games. Mathematician Missoum has a chess variant on an N by N board for many numbers N.
- Nahbi Chess. Variant on 10 by 10 board with equator, Nahbi's and Archers. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Naiad Chess.. Introducing the Naiad, which moves like a queen but cannot capture. Instead it can kidnap pieces by magnetism (zrf available).
- Napoleonic Chess. Large chess variant with the `spirit of the Armies of the Napoleonic period'. (14x14, Cells: 196)
- Nearlydouble Chess. A 2d variant with the whole of two identical sets minus the second King. (11x11, Cells: 121)
- Nearlydouble Hex Chess. Applying the Nearlydouble principle to Wellisch and McCooey Chess. (15x15, Cells: 169)
- Nearlydouble Wildebeest. A variant with the whole of two identical Wildebeest sets minus the second King. (15x14, Cells: 210)
- Nested Chess. A variant hiding another on its diagonals. (15x15, Cells: 141)
- Nested Shogi. A variant hiding Shogi on its diagonals. (17x17, Cells: 177)
- Nested Xiang Qi. A variant hiding Xiang Qi on its diagonals. (18x18, Cells: 196)
- Never-Ending Infinite Sandbox Chess Game. Online forum-based chess game with 12 players, infinite board, and many pieces.
- New Chancellor Chess Variants. On 8 by 10 board with two `chancellors'. (10x8, Cells: 80)
- New-Chess. Variant on 10 by 10 board with combination pieces. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Nine square Chess. With additional `Joker' piece on nine by nine board. (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Noli Me Tangere Chess. Missing description (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Not-Particularly-New Chess. A fairly restrainted variant on a 9x8 board, with Cardinals, Unicorns and Jesters. (9x8, Cells: 72)
- Notchess. A family of games with Chess and Chess-Variant pieces but no King. ()
- Novo Chess. War game chess variant from the Netherlands, 1937. (12x8, Cells: 96)
- Nutty Shogi. Pieces jump over many others, and a Fire Demon burns neighbors. (13x13, Cells: 169)
Total items listed: 19