Starts with the letter 'P'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Pacific Chess. Variant on ten by ten board. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Palace Shogi. A complicated hybrid of Shogi, Xiang Qi, and Chess.
- Panchimera. all the king's horses - a variant that doubles the number of each FIDE piece and then adds the knight augmented pieces. (11x12, Cells: 132)
- Pandemonium. Capablanca chess + Crazyhouse.
- Panoply. A large hexagonal game with unusual pieces.
- Passed Pawns Chess. A Decimal Falcon Chess Variant. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Passed Pawns, Scorpions and Dragon. More Falcon Chess Variants.
- The Pattern Game. Missing description (12x12, Cells: 144)
- Paulovits's Game. Paulovits's chess variant, c. 1890, featuring leaping pieces Pasha and General (with zrf).
- Pawnier Chess. Missing description (11x9, Cells: 99)
- Pegniar Chess. Introducing the Pegniar, a very interesting bifurcating bounce-slider, on a Gustavian board (zrf available).
- Pemba. Extension of Shako, with 60 pieces.
- Penta War. Huge game with five clans. (17x17, Cells: 319)
- Perfect 12. 36 pieces per player on 12 by 12 board. (12x12, Cells: 144)
- Persian Chess. Persian Chess. (9x9, Cells: 85)
- Phi Chess. Large variant variant inspired by the golden ratio, Phi. (13x8, Cells: 104)
- Phi Chess with Different Armies. Missing description (13x8, Cells: 104)
- Pick the Piece Big Chess. In this customizable game, players decide on the pieces to fill two empty slots and those to be dropped during play. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Pick-the-team chess. Make up a list of pieces and choose your pieces from your and your opponents list. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Pillage. Features the powerful jumping Super Pawns as well as a twin set of Vaos and Cannons. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Pillars of Medusa. A variation of Turkish Great Chess plus two additional pieces, the Morph and the Medusa. (11x11, Cells: 121)
- Pinwheel Chess . Four-player, all-against-all variant played on a pinwheel-shaped board.
- The Pit. 10 by 10 board has pit in the middle that can be crossed by Sorcerer piece. (10x10, Cells: 84)
- Ploy. Strategic Game of Maneuver and Capture, 3M Company - 1970. (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Politically Correct Chess. Missing description (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Polyhedron Chess. Large 3-D variant inspired by Tetrahedral Chess. (x5, Cells: 300)
- Powerchess. Variant on 10 by 10 board with additional queen and combination piece per player. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Pre-Grandchess. Variant on ten by ten board inspired by Freeling's Grandchess. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Prime Ministers Chess. An adaptation of Gabriel Vicente Maura's 1968 Modern Chess. (9x8, Cells: 72)
- Prime Ministers Random Chess. Missing description (9x8, Cells: 72)
- Prisoner's Dilemma. Checkmate the King and rescue the Prisoner to win. (Cells: 84)
- PromoChess. Everything but the king can power up. Mix of Japanese/Western/fairy pieces. (9x9, Cells: 81)
Total items listed: 32