Starts with the letter 'V'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Venator Chess. Introducing the Venator, a bifurcation cannon related to the Korean cannon, on a Gustavian board (zrf available).
- Venomous. New system of chess on 10x10 board with new pieces: the Sorcerer Snake and the even more venomous Sissa. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Very Heavy Chess. A lot of firepower with all compounds of classical chess pieces.
- Victorian Chess. Capablanca variant with the most powerful pieces starting on the outside. (10x8, Cells: 80)
- Vierschach. 19th Century 4-player game where allies start off at right angles to each other. (14x14, Cells: 160)
- Viking Chess. Armies start side-by-side on a 12 x 7 board. (12x7, Cells: 84)
- Vyremorn Chess. Large variant on two overlapping square boards. (Cells: 132)
7 'Game' entries listed 7 'Large board' entries listed 1 'Three or more players' entry listed 1 'From ancient times' entry listed 1 'Unorthodox shaped board' entry listed 1 'In a category all its own' entry listed
Total items listed: 7