Starts with the letter 'Y'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Yagbap. A decimal Chess/Amazons hybrid. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Yáng Qí. Yankee ingenuity adds new power to Chinese Chess. (9x10, Cells: 90)
- Yangsi. A very playable chess variant with 12 different pieces on a 10x10 board.
- Year of the Pig Variants. Subvariants extending the forward moves in assorted previous variants old and new.
- Yonin Bishogi. Variant based on Yonin Shogi but with FIDE pieces. (11x11, Cells: 121)
- Yonin Shogi. 4-handed Shogi variant. (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Yonin Toyang Mitregi. Four-player variant with returns from capture and promotion to Yang Qi pieces. (13x13, Cells: 169)
- Yoto. Variant with heavy Xiang Qi influences marks Year of the Ox. (9x9, Cells: 81)
8 'Game' entries listed 1 'Three dimensional' entry listed 8 'Large board' entries listed 3 'Three or more players' entries listed 4 'Oriental' entries listed 3 'Xiangqi, or Xiangqi-based' entries listed 5 'Shogi, or Shogi-based' entries listed
Total items listed: 8