Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Large',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'Y%' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Yagbap. A decimal Chess/Amazons hybrid. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Yáng Qí. Yankee ingenuity adds new power to Chinese Chess. (9x10, Cells: 90)
- Yangsi. A very playable chess variant with 12 different pieces on a 10x10 board.
- Year of the Pig Variants. Subvariants extending the forward moves in assorted previous variants old and new.
- Yonin Bishogi. Variant based on Yonin Shogi but with FIDE pieces. (11x11, Cells: 121)
- Yonin Shogi. 4-handed Shogi variant. (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Yonin Toyang Mitregi. Four-player variant with returns from capture and promotion to Yang Qi pieces. (13x13, Cells: 169)
- Yoto. Variant with heavy Xiang Qi influences marks Year of the Ox. (9x9, Cells: 81)
Redirect Your Search