Starts with the letter 'digit'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- 10x10 game with some popular pieces. Missing description (10x10, Cells: 104)
- 12 Sharp Chess. 4-player versions of 10-or-more-file variants on cross-shaped boards. (12x12, Cells: 108)
- 16Chess. Game with 4 royal pieces.
- 2 Jewels. Larger version of Pink Panther Chess with second jewel and common Thieves. (9x10, Cells: 90)
- 21st Century Chess. An updating of Chess for the video game generation, on a 10x8 board with Barons and Jesters. (10x8, Cells: 80)
- 3 Player Chess. On a large (217 hexagon) board.
- 3-Player Chess I. Missing description (10x10, Cells: 75)
- 4 Armies. Each player controls two armies. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- 4 Kings Quasi-Shatranj. Each side has 4 Kings, all pieces are short range. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- 4 Linepiece Fusion. Variants in which straight linepieces get to fuse with Crooked or Bent ones. (9x8, Cells: 72)
- 4*Chess (four dimensional chess). Four dimensional chess using sixteen 4x4 boards & 96 pieces. (4x4x16, Cells: 256)
- 5*4DChess (four dimensional chess). Four dimensional chess variant played with 140 pieces. (5x5x25, Cells: 625)
- 9x9 Squares Rotating Chess. Usual set of pieces in different setup and changed movement on 9 by 9 board. (9x9, Cells: 81)
13 'Game' entries listed 2 'Four or more dimensional' entries listed 13 'Large board' entries listed 4 'Three or more players' entries listed 2 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed 1 'Board with hexagonal shaped cells' entry listed
Total items listed: 13