Starts with the letter 'B'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Back-to-Back Chess. Both sides start "Back-to-Back", seperated by an uncrossable line on a specially-shaped 100 square board. (14x8, Cells: 100)
- Battle of the Six Armies. Construction of board and pieces to play B6A.
- Beau Monde Chess. Large variant where pieces move with variations of the Queen move. (11x10, Cells: 100)
- Belfry Chess. Introducing the belfry catapult.
- Bolyar Chess. A historical variant, native to Bulgaria, with imaginative rules (zrf available).
- Bombardier Chess. Introducing the Bombardier, combining a rook with a camelrider (zrf exists).
6 'Game' entries listed 6 'Large board' entries listed 1 'Three or more players' entry listed 1 'From ancient times' entry listed 6 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed 1 'In a category all its own' entry listed
Total items listed: 6