Starts with the letter 'H'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Herichess. A variant on a board in the shape of the English Heritage logo. (14x14, Cells: 112)
- HexChess-Kirby's. Missing description (Cells: 313)
- Hoplit Chess. Introducing the Hoplit, a very mobile modern relative of the Korean cannon, on an H-board (zrf available).
- Hoplomach Chess. Introducing the Hoplomach, a dynamic bifurcation cannon, related to the Korean cannon, on an H-board (zrf available).
- Howitzer Chess. Introducing another piece named Howitzer, a fearful form of cannon, on the H-board. For the advanced tactician. With zrf.
5 'Game' entries listed 5 'Large board' entries listed 2 'Three or more players' entries listed 5 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed 1 'Board with hexagonal shaped cells' entry listed 3 'In a category all its own' entries listed
Total items listed: 5