Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Large',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Shape',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Shape',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'S%' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Sagittar Chess. Introducing the Sagittar, a bifurcation cannon related to the Korean cannon, on an H-board (zrf available).
- Scout Chess. Introducing the Scout, combining queen-captures with Camelrider moves (zrf exists).
- Secutor Chess. Introducing the Secutor piece, and new collision-capture, on a Gustavian board (zrf available).
- Snowflake Xiang Qi. A better Xiang Hex. (Cells: 140)
- Stelliform 6 player Chess. Stellisch from Wellisch, Stellicorn from Revergent, and Stellgi and Hexgi. (17x17, Cells: 121)
- Stheno Chess. Introducing the repulsive Stheno, which repels pieces as far as possible in the alignment direction (zrf available).
- Sunflower HexChess. Hexagonal Chess in-the-round. (Cells: 120)
- Symmetrical Chess Collection. Collection of several large symmetric chess variants with only line pieces.
Redirect Your Search.com