Starts with the letter 'M'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Macadamia Shogi. Pieces promote on capture to multi-capturing monsters. (13x13, Cells: 169)
- Maka Dai Dai Shogi. Pieces promote on capture, some to multi-capturing monsters. (19x19, Cells: 361)
- Maka-Dai-Dai Shogi. Historical ultra large Shogi variant.
- Medusa Shogi. Missing description (11x11, Cells: 121)
- MiTaWi. A variant combining elements on Mitregi, Taijitu Qi, and Wildeurasian Qi. (14x12, Cells: 64)
- Mitred Framing 1: 8x8 to 10x10. Adding a rim of forward-only pieces around a FIDE-size board. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Mitred Framing 2: 9 files to 10x10. Puts most pieces of 9-file variants on FIDE board and adds extra rim including middle-file piece and Shogi-style extras. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Mitregi with compounds of duals. An extra border around the Gnuqi and Wildebishogi array houses forward-only counterparts. (11x11, Cells: 121)
- Mortal Shogi. A Shogi variant in which pieces aren't all immortal. (9x9, Cells: 81)
9 'Game' entries listed 9 'Large board' entries listed 4 'Oriental' entries listed 2 'From ancient times' entries listed 1 'In a category all its own' entry listed 2 'Xiangqi, or Xiangqi-based' entries listed 9 'Shogi, or Shogi-based' entries listed
Total items listed: 9