Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Large',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'ShogiBased',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Large',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'S%' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Saint Pancras Shogi. double-set Sainted Shogi variant with half the pieces starting promoted. (11x12, Cells: 132)
- sFhIoDgEi. A variant nesting two different smaller variants within it. (17x17, Cells: 289)
- Shogchess. Missing description (9x11, Cells: 99)
- Shogessi (The Allday Wars) . An original large, multiplayer Chess/Shogi variant.
- Shogessi.... A link to the Tabletop Simulator module. Updated rules/graphics. (17x19x17, Cells: 289)
- Shogi with Cannons. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Shogi With Pokémons. Pokemons with special powers are added to an otherwise normal shogi board. (11x11, Cells: 121)
- Shogi-of-Chesstonia. 9 x 12 Shogi Variant that includes a Queen and some Modern Shatranj Pieces. (9x12, Cells: 108)
- Shogi-set Nearlydouble Variants. Variants using two Shogi sets, minus a second King aside, but with moves adjusted for a large board. (13x12, Cells: 156)
- Shosu Shogi. 10x10 Shogi variant with Queens and more powerful promoted pieces.
- Shoxiang 108. A combination of Shogi and Xiang Qi on a number of ranks divisible by both 2 and 3. (9x12, Cells: 108)
Redirect Your Search