Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Cards',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Crossover',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Cards',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Card Bet Chess. Betting chess with cards telling you which moves are OK. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Chess Poker. Like poker, but players are dealt a hand of pieces instead of cards.
- For the Crown. A commercial crossover with deck-building games. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Poker Chess. Squares contain cards, and players win by forming poker hands with the cards on the squares occupied by their pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Shogi With Pokémons. Pokemons with special powers are added to an otherwise normal shogi board. (11x11, Cells: 121)