Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- BordahBee, A Two-Board Game (two 8x8 boards). Missing description (8x8x2, Cells: 128)
- Chameleon Chess Redux. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- CHESSAGON. CHESSAGON® is like traditional Chess, but with Triangles, with one new additional piece named the Duke.
- ChessArena.io. Real-time, many-player, "io-style" game.
- Colour Chess and Lure. Chess Variant where the board is different every time you play, and you can control what pieces your opponent can move next.
- Elevator Chess. Multiple boards with simultaneous games are linked through central elevator squares.
- Genetess. A play-by-email game with genetically encoded pieces.
- Glacial Shift. 4-player game played with Icehouse pieces with Shogi-style captures and where the same piece moves differently for each player. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Half Courier. Missing description
- Kibitzing Vox Populi Chess variant. Rules for turning kibitzing into a game unto itself.
- Martian Chess. Two or four player strategic game with chess elements played with Looney piramids. (4x8, Cells: 32)
- Mountain King Chess. First king to reach the center square of an 11 x 11 board wins.
- Neighbors. Try to capture the most pieces on a 42-square board completely filled with neutral pieces. (7x6, Cells: 42)
- Neighbors . Try to capture the most pieces on a 42-square board completely filled with neutral pieces.
- Quadaptation. Use commanders to recruit better pieces. Capture your opponents commander and they lose.
- Trissa. A Rococo-inspired hexagonal variant for three players with an unusual flavor. (10x10, Cells: 55)
Multiplayer | Other | Multiplayer
Multiplayer and Other | Multiplayer and Multiplayer | Other and Multiplayer
Top of page
Total items listed: 16