Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE FIND_IN_SET(:'Other',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Oriental',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Oriental',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Football Chess - Photo's. Chinese game of Snakes and Ladders type, with little in common with either Chess or Football.
- Ganeshan Chess. Introducing a new Elephant piece known as (the) Ganapati. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Shogi, Mortal Shogi, and Kamikaze Mortal Shogi . Play Shogi and a couple variants with diminishing pieces.
- Sigma 4 Shogi. Missing description (7x7, Cells: 49)
- Vietnamese Chess . Each player has a King, which captures cannon-style, and 11 non-capturing Pawns on a 25-intersection Alquerque-style board.
- Void Shogi. Modest Shogi variant with more diverse promotions for the minor pieces. (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Xiangqi vs Orthodox Chess. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 77)