Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- 3 Man Chess. Commercial three player chess variant on a round board.
- Chess in the Round. 1970's commercial variant that allows turning corners with the Rook and Queen. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Circular Chess. Unique circular board. Sells boards, pieces, and software.
- Global Chess. A chess game played on a board composed of two rotating disks. (x2, Cells: 64)
- House of Kay. Company selling a circular chess board.
- Mark Davis's Chess Designs. With a round chess board.
Game and Round | Game and Commercial | Game and Round
Game and Round and Commercial | Game and Round and Round | Game and Commercial and Round
Round | Commercial | Round
Round and Commercial | Round and Round | Commercial and Round
Top of page
|6 'Game' entries listed||1 'Three or more players' entry listed|
|6 'Circular shaped board' entries listed||6 'Sold commercially' entries listed|
Total items listed: 6