Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Small',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Multiplayer',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Small',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- 4-Player Pothole Chess. Bulldozers and cars and other vehicles are pieces in 4-player chess variant. (7x7, Cells: 39)
- Hans37 Chess. Chess variant for four players on a board of 37 squares. (Cells: 37)
- Hibryd III. An exotic three-player variant played on a board of 42 hexes with multiple victory conditions. (Cells: 42)
- Kaos: The Game . Multiplayer game on a 7x7 board.
- Mini Fivequarters. The Fivequarters approach to 4-player variants, applied to 6x6 variants. (9x9, Cells: 45)
- Mini four player chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 48)
- Neighbors. Try to capture the most pieces on a 42-square board completely filled with neutral pieces. (7x6, Cells: 42)
- Once More, with Deans. Subvariants of River-with-university-and-cathedral series with extra piece type.
- Triana. 3-player version of 6x6 games. (9x9, Cells: 54)
- Trissa. A Rococo-inspired hexagonal variant for three players with an unusual flavor. (10x10, Cells: 55)