Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
- Archchess. Late 17th chess variant from Italy on large board with pieces which include modern queen and squirrel.
- Chu Shogi. Historic Japanese favorite, featuring a multi-capturing Lion.
- Courier Chess. A large historic variant from Medieval Europe.
- The Duke of Rutland's Chess. Missing description
- Gala. Historical German variant from the Middle Ages.
- Grande Acedrex. Missing description
- Great Chess. An Indian/Turkish and very playable historic variant on a 10 by 10 board.
- Hiashatar. Mongolian Decimal Chess.
- Paulovits's Game. Istv.
- Tenjiku Shogi. Four hundred year old, large, historical variant of Shogi.
- Turkish Great Chess, variation II. Gollon's large historical variant.
- Turkish Great Chess, variation III. John Gollon's third out of six variations on Great Chess.
- Turkish Great Chess, variation IV. Play this variation of Great Chess by e-mail!
PBM and Large | PBM and Historical | PBM and Large
PBM and Large and Historical | PBM and Large and Large | PBM and Historical and Large
Large | Historical | Large
Large and Historical | Large and Large | Historical and Large
Top of page
|13 'Play by mail item' entries listed||13 'Large board' entries listed|
|3 'Oriental' entries listed||13 'From ancient times' entries listed|
|2 'Shogi, or Shogi-based' entries listed|
Total items listed: 13