Starts with the letter 'K'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Kaissa . Decimal variant developed from descriptions in John Norman's Gor books.
- Kamikaze Mortal Shogi. Send your Kamikazes on suicide missions in this Shogi variant. (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Keyles. Large variant with special king capture rule. Variant of Quex. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- King Arthur's Chess 72. Chess on a round board,. The odd number of files allows the Bishops to access every cell on the board - not colour-bound. (9x8, Cells: 72)
- King's Court. Variant on 8 by 12 board with Chancellors and Jesters. (12x8, Cells: 96)
- Kings. A modest variant with more than one king. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Kings Court . Commercial chess variant on 12 by 8 board based on the historical Courier chess.
- Kingsmen. 9x9 board with two extra Bishops. Pieces gain the King's moveset upon reaching the last three ranks.
- KMF's 12x12 Dozenal Chess. Adds rifle-capturing archers and royalty-inheriting princes.
- Knavish Chess. Variant using square-board analogues to 6-way hex-board Dabbabas. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Knight Mare. A large variant with several promotion levels. (11x11, Cells: 120)
- Knights Chess games. Missing description
- Korean Carrera. Missing description (15x10, Cells: 150)
- Korean Chess. Korean Chess: presentation plus a strong Zillions implementation.
- Kozune. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Kristensen's Game. A conscious attempt to restructure Chess from 1948. (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Kung Fu Chess. On a 14x10 board, the pieces in this variant are based on Kung Fu martial arts styles of combat. (14x10, Cells: 140)
17 'Game' entries listed 17 'Large board' entries listed 3 'Oriental' entries listed 1 'From ancient times' entry listed 1 'Circular shaped board' entry listed 2 'Sold commercially' entries listed 2 'Shogi, or Shogi-based' entries listed
Total items listed: 17