Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Large',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Shape',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Large',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'R%' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Ramayana Chess. Chess variant inspired by the Ramayana epic. (Cells: 84)
- Reroute66. A simpler game using the same board as Gerd Degens' Chess66. (10x8, Cells: 66)
- Retiar Chess. Introducing the Retiar, a bifurcating bounce-slider, on an H-board (zrf available).
- Ringworld Chess. Themed hex variant differentiating opposite directions along orthogonals. (Cells: 198)
- Rotor-blades Chess. Game played on a board that is both circular and trigonal. (Cells: 150)
Redirect Your Search