Starts with the letter 'B'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Baladãna. The way figures can move is dynamic, determined by their 'powers'. By Martin Miller.
- Bario . Pieces are undefined until they move. Author: M Winther. Inventor: Panos Louridas.
- Barion . A variant of the chess variant Bario. By M Winther.
- Barion. A variant of the chess variant Bario. By M Winther.
- Baroque Chess. Java applet that plays the game. Author: Jesse Plymale. Inventor: Robert Abbott.
- Basic Chess. Variable baseline chess without drawing lots. Restrict Rooks to a and h files, and King to d or e files. By Charles Daniel.
- Basilisk Chess. Introducing the Basilisk cannon, with standard pieces (zrf exists). By M Winther.
- Bastardo. 4-player game.
- Battle of the Six Armies. Construction of board and pieces to play B6A. By Graeme C Neatham.
- Big Battle. Large (10x10), commercial variant. By M. K. Morrison.
- Birds and Ninjas. Two simple checkmate problems for the game. By Charles Daniel.
- Bishops. Commercial four-player game. By Edwin J Wilhelm.
- BlindChess. A blindfold program (optional board), good for training (DOS freeware). By M Winther.
- Blindfold Chess. One of the oldest chess variants, where one of the players is blindfolded (zrf available). Author: M Winther.
- Blizzard Chess. What would Chess be like if it had been developed by the computer industry? By Blarney.
- BlockChess. Decimal variant with standard pieces starting out in the corners. By Ronald W Brierley.
- Board and Table Games from Many Civilizations. Missing description Author: R. C. Bell.
- Board Image Utility. A web based application being developed on the Chess Variants Wiki that creates images of CV boards and positions. By Graeme C Neatham.
- Boardgaminginfo.com. Site that has information on how to play board games. Author: Anthea Rock.
- Bodyguard Chess. A 9x9 variant, with a Bodyguard and two Kwaggas per side (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Bolyar Chess. A historical variant, native to Bulgaria, with imaginative rules (zrf available). Author: M Winther.
- Bombardier Chess. Introducing the Bombardier, combining a rook with a camelrider (zrf exists). By M Winther.
- Bookie Chess. An online game generator which combines chess and gambling. By Tyler Wong.
- Borg Queen. Variant of Star Trek 3D Chess. By Larry L. Smith.
- Bosworth. Commercial multiplayer chess variant for two to four players using cards as pieces.
- BrainKing.com. Play by email site that lets you play several chess variants. By Filip Rachunek.
- Buccaneer Chess. Introducing the Buccaneer and the bounce-move, whereby the piece bounces diagonally away from its course (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Bughouse Chess. 4 player variant where pieces taken from your opponent are given to your partner. Author: Karl Scherer.
- Bughouse Links. Comprehensive list of Bughouse resources.
- Bughouse.net. Extensive website with information on Bughouse.
- Bulgarian Chess. Web page in Bulgarian with an English version of the page. Slow.
- Burmese Chess. Missing description Author: M Winther.
- Bushi shogi. Shogi variant on a two-square board! Bushi means Samurai. By Georg Dunkel.
- Bushi Shogi. Extremely small shogi variant played with cube pieces. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Georg Dunkel.
Top of page
Total items listed: 34