Starts with the letter 'D'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Dai Dai Shogi. Extremely large Shogi variant invented in the 17th century. Author: Douglas Silfen and Eduard Werner.
- Dai Shogi. Shogi variant on 15 by 15 board. (Link.).
- Deep Blue versus Kasparov. White and Black each have their own way of winning.
- Delayed Chess. Only see your opponent's moves that are two moves old. Author: Karl Scherer. Inventor: Peter Obermair.
- Delta PI. Commercial chess variant with science fiction theme.
- Denver Chess Club Chigorin Chess Tournament. I'm sponsoring my first local chess variants tournament. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Desert Benedict Chess. A hybrid of Desert Chess by Uwe Wiedemann and Benedict Chess by W.D Troyka. By Rich Hutnik.
- Dice Chess. Die roll determines which type of piece is moved. By Ronald Drinning.
- Dice chess (wikipedia rules). Dice chess using 2 dice, wikipedia rules. Author: Kevin Pacey.
- Different Armies. Various black armies versus the standard white army. By Roger Cooper.
- Dimachaer Chess. Introducing the Dimachaer, a bifurcation piece that always lands on the diagonal second leg (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Dimensionalized. 3D version of checkers, chess and shogi. By Paul Glover.
- Diplomatic Mission. Cooperative chesslike game; commercial game. Inventor: Jim Deacove.
- Directed Alice III. a 3-board Alice Chess variant. By Joe Joyce.
- Discochess. Distributed Chess. By Marc A. Donis.
- Djambi. Four-player all-against-all game with unusual pieces; also known as Djambi. Inventor: Jean Anesto.
- Dlyouk Janggi. Program that plays this Korean Chess Variant. (Link.).
- Double Alternate Chess. Game played on two boards with object to checkmate either King. Inventor: Ken Franklin.
- Doublebarrel Chess. Introducing the Doublebarrel piece, a lethal cannon relative with amazing tactical capabilities (Zillions file downloadable). By M Winther.
- Doublecannon Chess. Introducing the Doublecannon piece, a strong cannon relative with breathtaking tactical capabilities (Zillions file exists). By M Winther.
- Doublecannon-Chess (8x10). A big-board variant featuring the amazing new piece, the Doublecannon (Zillions file downloadable). By M Winther.
- Doubles Chess. A four-player game for two teams on an unusual board. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Rick Gillespie and Henry Rolling.
- Dragon Chess (tm). Commercial board game played on a large board with a new piece -- the Dragon. By Lex Parker.
- A Dragonchess Page. Roberts Stevens' page on Dragonchess. Author: Rob Stevens. Inventor: Gary Gygax.
- Dragoon Chess. An attempt to make Chess more strategic by making pieces more mobile. By NotCricket .
- Duchess . For 2, 3, 4 or 6 players on a rose-shaped board. and John Kramer.
- Dune Chess. Chess variant based on the Dune novels of Frank Herbert. By Larry L. Smith.
Top of page
Total items listed: 27