Starts with the letter 'F'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Fairy-Max. Free open source chess variant software. By H. G. Muller.
- Family pastimes: Maze and Diplomatic Mission. Cooperative chesslike game; commercial game. Inventor: Jim Deacove.
- FCC. Free Choice Chess -- Large variant where players choose and deploy their own forces. By Bruce R. Gilson.
- Fidchell. Gary Gygax's Fidchell. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Gary Gygax.
- FIDE-like rules for 3D Chess . (Link.). Author: Michael Klein and Jens Meder.
- Fidechel. Unique styled chess pieces and 3D chess game in development. By Patrick Degan.
- First Contact. Variant of Star Trek 3D Chess. By Larry L. Smith.
- First Syllabus on Xiangqi: Chinese Chess 1. Missing description Author: David Li.
- Fischer Random Chess . David A. Wheeler's page on Fischer Random Chess. Author: David A Wheeler. Inventor: Robert J. Fischer.
- Fischer Random Chess email Club . Missing description Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Fischerandom Chess Resource Page . This page provide links, saved tournament games in PGN format, and downloads related to Fisher Random Chess.
- Flexible Chess (F-chess). The light pieces can move from any empty first rank square (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Flexible Chinese Chess (F-Xiangqi). Xiangqi variant where the horses are initially external (with zrf). By M Winther.
- FlipChess. Chess variant in which pieces keep changing state. By M. El M. Messaoudi.
- Flux 4x4x4 Chess . 3D variant where pieces, excepting the King, can only exist on the field for a specific number of turns at a time. By Larry L. Smith.
- Fool's Chess. One pawn is replaced by a Fool. By Danny Van den Berghe.
- Forchess . Four player chess variant on 8 by 8 board. By Tom Rogers.
- Fortress. Die roll determines which type of piece is moved. By Ronald Drinning.
- Four dimensional chess . Pieces travel in time. (Link.). (8x8x3, Cells: 192)
- Four Handed Roman Chess. 4 player chess variant with additional new piece. By Mark Woodall.
- Free Choice Chess. Free Choice Chess -- Large variant where players choose and deploy their own forces. By Bruce R. Gilson.
- Free-form 4x4x4 Chess . 3D variant based upon several ideas by V. R. Parton for Chess-play on smaller fields. By Larry L. Smith.
- FreePawnChess. Chess with more powerful pawns. By Ronald W Brierley.
- The Friends of Chinese Chess in Finland. Missing description
- Future Chess. With extra empty corner squares. Pieces can be relocated before play begins. Creates immense strategical variance (with zrf). By M Winther.
Top of page
Total items listed: 25