Starts with the letter 'I'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- IAGO Chess ZRF file. ZRF file for IAGO Chess rules. By Rich Hutnik.
- Icehouse . Set of pyramids you can play several games with, including Martian chess.
- ImmortalStarMasters. Multiplayer, hexagonal board for chess and checker games. Author: Ronald D. Planesi.
- Imperial Cheops. Played on a pyramid field of thirteen 3x3x3 cubes. Inspired by a description in Frank Herbert's novel Dune. By Larry L. Smith.
- Imposter Chess . Exchange captured pieces in order to move Kings in different ways. Author: Laila W. Stefan and Andrew Newman. Inventor: Laila W. Stefan.
- Infinite Chess . Link to publishers website.
- Infinite Number of Moves to Checkmate. Missing description By Alberto Monteiro.
- Information on historic chess variants. Missing description
- Interactive 3D Chess Program. Missing description By Dan Beyer.
- Interloper Chess. Introducing the Interloper, a highly invulnerable attacking piece (with zrf). By M Winther.
- International Email Chess Club . Missing description
- Iron Guard Chess. Instead of a queen, white has an Iron Guard who can move only to adjacent diagonal squares and cannot be captured. Author: Douglas Silfen.
- Island Chess. Some connections between squares are missing. By Karl Scherer.
Top of page
Total items listed: 13