Starts with the letter 'K'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Kaissa . Decimal variant developed from descriptions in John Norman's Gor books. By Jeff Shaffer.
- Kaos: The Game . Multiplayer game on a 7x7 board. By Robert Peeples.
- Kar Ouk. A variation of Khmer Chess (.rar unix archive file). By Yu Ren Dong.
- Keeps and Moats Chess . A four player chess variant. Inventor: Matt Worden.
- Keeps and Moats Chess. Computer Game -- beta test demo. By Matt Worden.
- Ki Shogi. Variant of Shogi played without a board, and pieces are cubes. By Larry L. Smith.
- Kilyow. Invented by Furugouri Akio(古郡章雄) in 1991. By Yu Ren Dong.
- King Maker. Game with simple rules. Inventor: Ronald D. Planesi.
- King's Dimension . 3D chess variant from prototype Macingtosh program. (Link.). (8x6x3, Cells: 128)
- Kings Court . Commercial chess variant on 12 by 8 board based on the historical Courier chess. By Sidney LeVasseur.
- Kings or Lemmings?. Normal chess except that a player can produce clones of his king.
- Klin Zha . The Authorized Klin Zha Homepage. Author: Kevin Geiselman. Inventor: Leonard B. Loyd Jr..
- Knight Shogi . Black player lacks two Lances, one Bishop, as well as one Rook; however, his Kinghts and Promoted-Kinghts could also move like K. By Yu Ren Dong.
- Knightmare Chess Page. Steve Jackson Games' page on Knightmare Chess. Author: Steve Jackson.
- Kobayashi Maru. Variant of Star Trek 3D Chess. By Larry L. Smith.
- Kogbetliantz Game. One of the earliest 3D Chess games for the 8x8x8 playing field. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Dr. Ervand George Kogbetliantz.
- Koksal Karakus's Blog on Chess Variants. Missing description By Köksal Karakus.
- Korean Chess . An extensive description of Korean Chess. (9x10, Cells: 90) Author: Roleigh Martin.
- Korean Chess. Korean Chess: presentation plus a strong Zillions implementation. Author: M Winther.
- Korean Games. With Notes on the Corresponding Games of China and Japan. Author: Stewart Culin.
- Korean vs Western Chess. Red pieces are from Korean Chess, black pieces are from Western Chess.
- Kozune. A game inspired by, and featuring elements of, Shatranj and Shogi. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Joshua Morris.
- Kriegspiel Referee. Program that serves as a Kriegspiel referee. Author: Mac . Inventor: Henry Michael Temple.
- Kriegspiel: Chess Under Uncertainty. Missing description Author: David Li.
- Kung Fu Chess . Simultaneous movement in chess variant as an action and thinking game. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Kyoshogi . Variant of Shogi on a 10x10 board.
- Kyoto Shogi and Hex Kyoto Shogi . Small shogi variants. (Link.).
Top of page
Total items listed: 27