Starts with the letter 'N'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- N-Plus-K Queens Problem Page. Missing description By Doug Chatham.
- Naiad Chess.. Introducing the Naiad, which moves like a queen but cannot capture. Instead it can kidnap pieces by magnetism (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Nana-Shogi. Shogi variant on a tiny board. By Georg Dunkel.
- The Narrow . The website of Shamus Shafer, who makes custom chess boards and chess tables at reasonable prices.
- Neoclassical Chess. The opening moves are selected through a random ballot. By Gabriel F. Bobadilla.
- Neoorthodox Chess. Introducing the Neoorthodox board, the Divaricator piece, and extended castling (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Neoteric Chess. Pieces are swapped before play begins. An external piece is introduced (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Neto, Joao Pedro . Website of Joao Pedro Neto. Author: João Pedro Neto.
- Never-Ending Infinite Sandbox Chess Game. Online forum-based chess game with 12 players, infinite board, and many pieces. By Theresa "KMF" Hendren.
- New Android Variant. Traditional game rules and pieces. By RICHARD BIELE.
- New Football . A crossover of a strategy board game with football.
- New Rules for Classic Games. Missing description Author: R. Wayne Schmittberger.
- New, Used, Rare and Collectible Books and Games . Missing description
- No-Yes! Chess. French commercial variant with an element of chance. By Luc Queyrel.
- Not Chess. Mixes elements of Chinese and FIDE Chess. By Jim Reynolds.
- Nuclear Chess . Program that plays Nuclear Chess on Linux or Mac OS X. Author: Harald Bartel. Inventor: Jason Shields.
Top of page
Total items listed: 16