Starts with the letter 'O'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Oblong Shatranj with Die. Missing description Author: M Winther.
- Octa-Ashtapada. 8x8x8 variant with powerful armies and the potential for multiple royal pieces per side. By Larry L. Smith.
- Off Board Chess Pieces. Die roll determines which type of piece is moved. By Ronald Drinning.
- Omega Chess. Commercial chess variant on board with 104 squares. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Online PGN Viewer . Webtool to visualize the moves of a chessgame in PGN notation.
- Operational Chess. Wargame inspired variant played on a wide board. By Andy Thomas.
- Operational Chess 2. Large, wargame inspired variant with ranged pieces. By Andy Thomas.
- Optimized Chess - 8H x 10W. Missing description Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Omega Man.
- Origami Chess Set . Missing description Author: Joseph Wu.
- Oxford History of Board Games. Describes board games from their ancient inception to the present day. Author: David Parlett.
- Oxybeles Chess. Introducing the exceptional Oxybeles piece, which can hurl pieces over its head, on a Gustavian board (zrf available). By M Winther.
Top of page
Total items listed: 11