Starts with the letter 'P'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Paper Shogi Board and Tokens Craft Project. Free Shogi game PDFs of several styles of boards and Shogi pieces that you can print out and use to make your own Shogi board. By Terrance Davis.
- Partner Chess . Commercial two and four-player variant on smaller cross-shaped board.
- Paulovits's Game. Paulovits's chess variant, c. 1890, featuring leaping pieces Pasha and General (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Peg Leg's Gifts and Crafts . Business that sells wooden games including Byzantine Chess. Author: Peter Aronson.
- Pegniar Chess. Introducing the Pegniar, a very interesting bifurcating bounce-slider, on a Gustavian board (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Pent-Ashtapada. A hybrid of Maack's Raumschach and Kogbetliantz' 8x8x8 game. By Larry L. Smith.
- Perier Chess. Introducing the Perier Cannon in a Western piece context (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Peter Chatterton's Gess Applet . Link to applet and program that play the game of Gess. Author: Peter Chatterton. Inventor: Archimedeans Mathematics Society.
- Phalanx Chess. Introducing the Phalanx pawn that can swap place with piece in front (with zrf). By M Winther.
- The Philosophers' Game: Rithmomachia in Medieval and Renaissance. Missing description Author: Ann E. Moyer.
- Phylogenetic analyses of chess variants . Papers describing phylogenetic analyses of chess variants. Author: Lex Kraaijeveld.
- PI. Commercial multiplayer chess variant for 2 - 12 players. Inventor: Dan Brown.
- Piece Promotion Games. Missing description By Christine Bagley-Jones.
- Pilgrim Chess. A new method of introducing an extra piece to the standard board (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Pillars of Medusa . Download Pillars of Medusa for Zillions of Games! Author: Jason Jakupca. Inventor: Gary K. Gifford.
- Pillow Chess . Chess on a Pillow-shaped board. Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi. Inventor: Grant Cairns.
- Pinwheel Chess . Four-player, all-against-all variant played on a pinwheel-shaped board. By C. George Boeree.
- Pioneer Chess. A new method of introducing an external piece on the orthodox board (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Pitcher Chess. Introducing the Pitcher pawn that can catapult posterior piece. By M Winther.
- Placement Chess. King and queen are swapped with another piece, except rook, and creating a new mirrored position (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Planar 4x4x4 Chess . 3D variant played with pieces which are restricted to particular planes within the cubic field. By Larry L. Smith.
- Playchess . Correspondence chess server. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- PlunderChess . Commercial chess variant where pieces gain right to move like a piece they captured. Inventor: Jeff Knight.
- Politically Correct Chess. Missing description By Larry L. Smith.
- Polyhedron Chess . Large 3-D variant inspired by Tetrahedral Chess. By Larry L. Smith.
- Popular Chess Variants. In this book, Pritchard describes twenty chess variants in detail. Author: David B. Pritchard.
- PowerChess . Chess with two extra squares on the middle rows. Inventor: Gerd Degens.
- Powerchess . Players have 24 pieces to start, with four new piece types.
- Presiding Chess. Decimal variant with added leaping pieces. By Tucker Kao.
- Prince . 3-D Chess variant using an 8x8x8 board and many new pieces. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Gavin Smith.
- Printable Board and Pieces for Shou Dou Qui . Printable Board and Pieces. Author: Jan Horinek.
- Prisoners. Die roll determines which type of piece is moved. By Ronald Drinning.
- Problemesis . Webmagazine on chess problems.
- ProCycle Chess. Individual pieces promote one by level after each played move. By Ken Franklin.
- Progressive Chess . An online guide to Progressive Chess. Author: Doug Hyatt.
- Proteus: A Chess Army that Changes at your Command! . Variant played with 8 dice per side, each side of which has a different Chess piece printed on it. Author: David Howe.
- Provocator Chess. Introducing the Provocator, a zigzaging bifurcation piece, on a Gustavian board (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Pyrrhus Chess. Introducing the terrible Pyrrhus that can paralyse enemy pieces with its gaze (with zrf). By M Winther.
Top of page
Total items listed: 38