Starts with the letter 'T'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- TaflChess for Zillions. TalfChess on Zillions site. By Rich Hutnik.
- Tai Shogi. Very large Shogi variant.
- Taikyoku Shogi (Unlimited Chess) Playing Pieces. Missing description Author: Robert Kalin.
- TeraGames: Chess Warriors . Customizable strategy war game played on a checkerboard. By William Robinson.
- Terrain Chess. Die roll determines which type of piece is moved. By Ronald Drinning.
- TeX Chess . Chess program (including many variants) in TeX. By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Thai Chess Program . Freeware program that plays Thai Chess (Makruk). Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- ThaiBG . Thai language site (with limited English) where you can play Makruk and Thai Checkers on-line. Author: Ben Good.
- The Circular Chess Society. Homepage of British organization playing Circular Chess. Inventor: Dave Reynolds.
- Thompson, Mark. Web site of Mark Thompson. Author: Mark Thompson.
- Thraex_Chess. Introducing the Thraex, which captures like a rook, but moves by the bifurcated jump method (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Three Player Chess. On a large (217 hexagon) board. By Dennis Matthews.
- Throne Chess. Same game as chess, except playing King to K8 wins too, by Thronemate. By Kevin Pacey.
- Tile Chess . Commercial chess variant, published by Steve Jackson Games. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Time Traveler's Chess. Chess pieces may travel backwards in time. By Danny Purvis.
- Timeline. Pieces travel through time on four 4 x 4 x 4 boards. By George Marino.
- Tokar's Arcana . Chess-variant like game with different armies. Commercial game. Inventor: Anthony Gill.
- Tommy's Toys. Has available a shareware program that plays the Jungle Game.
- Tori Shogi. A variant of Japanese Chess on a 7 by 7 board. (Link to Roger Hare's shogi site.).
- Tori Shogi. Bird Shogi. Author: Eduard Werner. Inventor: Ohashi Soei.
- Torsten Linß' chess problems . Chess problems website.
- Torus and Klein Bottle Games . Missing description Author: Jeff Weeks.
- Touchdown chess . Win by scoring touchdowns: move your pieces across the goal line in this commercial chess variant.
- Traded Places Chess. An enemy piece is moved to your attacking piece's beginning position during its capturing move. By Ken Franklin.
- Trans-Dimensional Chess . Large 3-D game with a field of twenty 3x3x3 cubes arranged in three levels. By Larry L. Smith.
- Transporter Pad. Variant of Star Trek 3D Chess. By Larry L. Smith.
- Trebuchet Chess. Introducing the Trebuchet, an active catapult piece that slings pieces over its head (zrf exists). By M Winther.
- Trek71 Chess . All pieces on the lefthand-side are shown as black, but do not change owners, and vise-versa. By Ken Franklin.
- Triangle chess. Four player chess variant on 11 by 11 board. (In Hungarian). By Sándor Nagy.
- Triangular Chess. Missing description Author: (zzo38) A. Black. Inventor: _unknown.
- TriChess . is a hexogonal, three player variant, created and distributed by PrimeChess Oy. Inventor: Donald irvin Gebhart.
- Trigon Chess . Three-player chess and checkers on various shaped boards.
- Troitzky Chess. Troitzky Chess by Paul Byway, standard pieces on irregular board (with zrf). Author: M Winther. Inventor: Paul Byway.
- Trophy Hunt Chess. Capture at least one of each trophy animal to win. Author: Douglas Silfen and Karl Scherer.
- Tryslmaistan Chess . Fictional chess variant on board made of 24 triangles. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Turret Chess. Introducing the Turret, which moves like a queen, and can hurl pieces over its head (zrf available). By M Winther.
Top of page
Total items listed: 36