Starts with the letter 'Z'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Zeitgeist. . Variant with simultaneous movement. Author: David Howe. Inventor: John Cooper.
- Zeppelin Chess. Introducing the Zeppelin, which can fly to any empty square orthogonally (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Zhou Xia. Two decimal variants played with very powerful Xiangqi-like pieces. By Christine Bagley-Jones.
- Zillions of Games. Game package for Windows that allows you to play nearly any abstract board game or puzzle in the world.
- ZZ-Chess . Large variant with a new zig-zag piece. By Laurent Dubois.
Top of page
|3 'Game' entries listed||1 'Program' entry listed|
|1 'Zillions of Games file' entry listed||3 'Large board' entries listed|
|1 'Unorthodox shaped board' entry listed||1 'Sold commercially' entry listed|
Total items listed: 5