Starts with the letter 'digit'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- 100 Other Games to Play on a Chessboard. Missing description Author: Stephen Addison.
- 2006 World Chess Variants Championship on-line. World Chess Variants Championship. By Stephen R. Stockman.
- 3 Man Chess. Commercial three player chess variant on a round board. Author: David Howe.
- 3 Player Chess. On a large (217 hexagon) board. By Dennis Matthews.
- 3-D Chess Discussion Group. Missing description
- 3-D Chess Federation Website. Supports 3-D Chess play in its various forms. Author: James Trimm.
- 3-Dimensional Eight Level Chess. TRUE 3D Chess on an 8 x 8 x 8 board.
- 3D Chess. A true 3D version of chess. By Dan Beyer.
- 3D Chess Webpage, the. An improved version of Raumschach. (Link.). By Richard Goode.
- 3d Chessboards, Epic Games. Expensive chessboards with 3d surface. Author: David Howe.
- 3D Shogi. Three dimensional version of Japanese Chess. By Larry L. Smith.
- 3D Xiang Qi. Three dimensional version of Chinese Chess. By Larry L. Smith.
- 3D-Schach. Chess on an 8 by 8 by 8 board.
- 3D8 Chess: The Official Ruleset. 3D Chess using 8 stacked standard sets.
- 3x3 Chess. A complete analysis of Chess on a three by three board with FIDE pieces. Inventor: Kirill Kryukov.
- 4 Player Chess. Commercial four player chess variant.
- 4-handed Chaturanga with dice. Missing description Author: M Winther.
- 4-handed Shatranj. 4-handed Shatranj. Author: M Winther.
- 4-way chess by Taurus games. Commercial fourhanded chess variant. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Stephen R. Stockman.
- The 65th Square. Website of Ethan Hunt. Author: Ethan Hunt.
- 81Dojo. The International Shogi Server. Author: Fergus Duniho.
Top of page
Total items listed: 21