Starts with the letter 'H'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Hadean Chess. Expanded chess with short-range linear jumpers, augmented knights and zebras and more dynamic pawns. (12x12, Cells: 144) By Charles Daniel.
- Har Meggido Chess. Missing description (15x18, Cells: 270) By Claudio Martins Jaguaribe.
- Haynie's Great Chess. A decimal chess variant with Cardinals, Marshals Amazons, Nightriders Commoners, Firzans, Wazirs, Camels, And Zebras. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Billy Haynie.
- Haynie's Oblong Chess 128. Variant on double size chess board. (16x8, Cells: 128) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Billy Haynie.
- Heavy Chess. A high-density chess-variant-variant. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Heavy Shako. 10x10 variant inspired by Yangsi, made by Eric Silverman and Jean-Louis Cazaux. Author: Adam DeWitt. Inventor: Eric Silverman and Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Hectochess. 10x10 variant that can be played with 2 mismatched Chess sets. By Adam DeWitt.
- Heian-Dai Shogi. Early Great Shogi. (13x13, Cells: 169)
- Helmsman Chess. Introducing the Helmsman and the bounce-move, whereby the piece deviates orthogonally. A very positional piece (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Herb garden chess. Variant on 7 by 12 board with additional combination pieces. (12x7, Cells: 84) By William Overington.
- Herculean Chess. 12 x 12 version of chess featuring 4 Rooks, 4 Bishops, 4 Leapers and 22 pawns. (12x12, Cells: 144) By Charles Daniel.
- Herichess. A variant on a board in the shape of the English Heritage logo. (14x14, Cells: 112) By Charles Gilman.
- Heroes Hexagonal Chess version 2. Updated version of Heroes Hexagonal Chess in 91 hexes. (Cells: 91) By Tony Quintanilla.
- Hex Besiege. Two slightly modified McCooey sets placed b(l)ack to b(l)ack. (11x21, Cells: 187) By Charles Gilman.
- Hex Shogi 81. A hexagonal Shogi variant on an 81-space board. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Fergus Duniho.
- Hexa Decimal. Larger hexagonal chess variant. (11x11, Cells: 90) By Joost aan de Brugh.
- HexChess-Kirby's. Missing description (Cells: 313) By Steve Kirby.
- Hexmate. A two-player variant on a hex board made up of 127, 3-color hexagons. (Cells: 127) By Michael A. Rouse.
- Hia Chess. Smaller 9x8 variation of the Mongolian Hiashatar. (9x8, Cells: 72) By Jose Carrillo.
- Hiashatar . Mongolian Great Chess played on a 10x10 board with a pair of Bodyguard pieces per side. Author: L. U. Kisljuk.
- Hiashatar. A Mongolian historical variant, featuring the very special Bodyguard piece (zrf available). Author: M Winther.
- Hibernian Chess. Celtic Chess x Brannumh. (14x14, Cells: 196) By John McMahon.
- Hishigata Shogi. Variation of Maka-Dai-Dai Shogi (ultra large Shogi). (19x19, Cells: 361) By Sean Humby.
- Holy Grail. To win, checkmate both the King and the Crown Prince but avoid the evil Mutating Serpent! (10x10, Cells: 104) By Charles Daniel.
- Hoo Mitregi. Intermediate between Mitregi itself and Dai Mitregi. (12x12, Cells: 144) By Charles Gilman.
- Hoplit Chess. Introducing the Hoplit, a very mobile modern relative of the Korean cannon, on an H-board (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Hoplomach Chess. Introducing the Hoplomach, a dynamic bifurcation cannon, related to the Korean cannon, on an H-board (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Horn Rimmed Hex 1: 91 to 127. Start of hex analogue to the Mitred Framing series. (13x13, Cells: 127) By Charles Gilman.
- Howitzer Chess. Introducing another piece named Howitzer, a fearful form of cannon, on the H-board. For the advanced tactician. With zrf. By M Winther.
- Humpty Dumpty Chess. Cannon-using variant inspired by history of the character Humpty Dumpty. (12x8, Cells: 96) By Charles Gilman.
- Hunterbeest. Large variant with one each of distinctive Nimrod pieces, and of similar set of oblique pieces. (11x10, Cells: 110) By Charles Gilman.
- Hyperchess. A chess variant on a board representing 4-D space that closely parallels traditional Chess. (x4, Cells: 256) By Joe Joyce.
- Hyperchess4. Hyperchess updated: changed rules, discussion, sample game, etc. By Joe Joyce.
Total items listed: 33