Starts with the letter 'B'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Bach Dang Chess . Game on board of 88 squares, with Ships and other special pieces and rules. By Vu Q Vo.
- Back-to-Back Chess . Both sides start "Back-to-Back", seperated by an uncrossable line on a specially-shaped 100 square board. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Paul Kreutzer.
- Ball's AKA Military Chess . Variant on 10x10 board with military-themed short-range pieces where the goal is to occupy one of your opponent's center squares. Author: Marek14 .
- Battle Chieftain Chess . Warriors and a king fight on a board with walls and holes. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Craig Daniel.
- Beastmaster Chess . Large chess variant with a fantasy theme, emphasizing leaping pieces. By Glenn Overby II.
- Beautiful Sun Chess (Meiriqi) . 10x10 blend of FIDE, Shogi, and Xiangqi influences. By Glenn Overby II.
- Besiege Chess . Large variant with White on either side, Black in center. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Köksal Karakus.
- Bifocal Chess . A game without capture : win by checkmate with a neutral piece! By Antoine Fourrière.
- Big Battle . Large (10x10), commercial variant. Author: David Milne. Inventor: M. K. Morrison.
- Big Chess . Chess variant on a 14 by 8 square board with extra Pawns, Knights and Bishops. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Sergey Sirotkin.
- Big Outer Chess . Large variant with concentric circles on the board, so there is less concentration on the center. Author: David Howe. Inventor: Peter Blanchard.
- Big Pawn Chess . Missing description By Ken Franklin.
- Bilateral Chess . Game on 12x8 board adding Lions, switching Cannons, Wizards and pushing Elephants, but keeping the standard array in the middle. By Antoine Fourrière.
- Birds and Ninjas . Featuring the Flying Bombers that fly over to capture, and the short-range Ninja Guards that capture two enemy pieces at once. By Charles Daniel.
- Black Hole Chess . Variant on board with 100 squares with hole in middle of board, combination pieces and hiding squares for kings. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: David Short.
- The Blindly Game . Missing description By Namik Zade.
- BlockChess. Decimal variant with standard pieces starting out in the corners. By Ronald W Brierley.
- Bomberman . Variant on 8 by 10 board with bombs and diffusers. Author: Jens Markmann.
- British Chess ZRF . ZRF for British-themed variant with a royal Queen + Lions, Unicorns & Dragons. By Fergus Duniho.
Total items listed: 19