Starts with the letter 'I'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Influence Chess . Pieces on the top or bottom layer influence which chess pieces may move on the middle layer. Author: Jens Markmann. Inventor: Samuel H. Bell.
- Insane Ninja Chess . Featuring 2 pairs of powerful multi-directional leaping pieces capable of double capture. By Charles Daniel.
- Insect Chess . On a 12x12 board. All pieces are insect and arachnid representations, with some unique pieces. By Tim Bostick.
- InterGrid Chess . Pieces on corners and on centers of squares of 8 by 8 board. By David Howe.
- Invasion . A military inspired Chess variant played on an 84-squares board. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- The Invisible Man . Missing description By Namik Zade.
6 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed 1 'Three dimensional' entry listed 6 'Large board' entries listed
Total items listed: 6