Starts with the letter 'K'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- K4Flying . Missing description By Christine Bagley-Jones.
- King's Court . Variant on 8 by 12 board with Chancellors and Jesters. Author: Jens Markmann. Inventor: Sidney LeVasseur.
- Knights games . Missing description By Namik Zade.
- Korean vs Western Chess. Red pieces are from Korean Chess, black pieces are from Western Chess.
- Kozune. A game inspired by, and featuring elements of, Shatranj and Shogi. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Joshua Morris.
- Kristensen's Game . A conscious attempt to restructure Chess from 1948. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Ejnar Kristensen.
- Kung Fu Chess . On a 14x10 board, the pieces in this variant are based on Kung Fu martial arts styles of combat. By Tim Bostick.
Top of page
|7 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed||7 'Large board' entries listed|
|1 'Oriental' entry listed|
Total items listed: 7