Starts with the letter 'R'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Ramayana Chess . Chess variant inspired by the Ramayana epic. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Luiz Carlos Campos.
- Random-Drop Chess . Missing description By Namik Zade.
- Rank behind Rank . 30 pieces on a side with two Kings each on a 6 by 12 board. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Sergey Sirotkin.
- Raptor Chess . Two pairs of complimentary flying/leaping pieces: the Raptors and the Flying Bombers change the nature of the game. By Charles Daniel.
- Rebel Fury . Missing description By Larry L. Smith.
- Renezan's Chess . Proprietary game, Bi Triad, 1993. Inspired by Wildebeest Chess. Author: Yu Ren Dong. Inventor: BiTriad.
- Renniassance Chess . Game played on several sizes of large board with 68 pieces per side. Author: Edward Holzman. Inventor: Eric V. Greenwood.
- Rococo . A clear, aggressive Ultima variant on a 10x10 ring board. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Peter Aronson and David Howe.
- Roman Chess . Commercial chess variant on 10x10 board with two non-royal kings added. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Mark Woodall.
- Rotorblades Fusion Chess . A cross between my own Rotorblades Chess and Fergus Duniho's Assimilation Fusion Chess, with a few extra features. By David Cannon.
- Royal Fury. A Futuristic Chessery Game - relaxed win rules. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
- Royal Guard Chess . Royal Guards help defend King and all pieces can promote. By Adrian Alvarez de la Campa.
- Ryu Shogi . Large modern shogi variant. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Jared B. McComb.
13 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed 13 'Large board' entries listed 3 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed 1 'Circular shaped board' entry listed 1 'In a category all its own' entry listed 2 'Sold commercially' entries listed
Total items listed: 13