Starts with the letter 'S'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Samarcanda . Variant of Mideast Chess with Crooked Bishops. By Nuno Cruz.
- Schizophrenic Chess . Game on 12x7 board with Left and Right Schizzys, Bobbers, Teleporters and other exotic pieces. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: David Short.
- Schoolbook . Zillions file for Schoolbook. By Sam Trenholme.
- Schoolbook (updated) . Missing description By Sam Trenholme.
- Scion . Missing description By Larry L. Smith.
- Scirocco (original) . On ten by ten board with over thirty different pieces. By Adrian King.
- Scirocco (revised) . On ten by ten board with over thirty different pieces. By Adrian King.
- Seenschach . Variant on 10 by 10 board with lake in the middle and new pieces. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Jörg Knappen.
- Shako . Cannons and elephants are added in variant on 10 by 10 board. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Shatranj Elephants. Missing description By Christine Bagley-Jones.
- Shatranj of Troy. A Shatranj variant with Shogi-like drops, a Trojan Horse (with 6 pieces inside). Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Gary K. Gifford.
- Shatranj Plus . Play four large historical variations of Shatranj including Tamerlane Chess! Author: Malcolm Maynard.
- Shuffle Version Azchess . Missing description By Namik Zade.
- Sissa . Variant on 9 by 9 board with Sissa's, which move like a Bishop than a Rook, or like a Rook, then a Bishop. Author: Uwe Wiedemann. Inventor: Carlos Cetina.
- Skandaran Chess. Download Skandaran Chess at Zillions Website. By Francisco Marzoa.
- Spinal Tap Chess . Variant on an 11x11 board with a once-a-game mass 'Battle Move' of Pawns and Crabs. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: David Short.
- Spinal Tap vs Terror Chess . The Spinal Tap Chess army vs the Terror Chess army in the battle of the 11x11 variants. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: David Short.
- Squarcle Chess . Orthogonal pieces travel in square loops, diagonal pieces reflect. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Christan Hupp.
- SSShess . Missing description By Namik Zade.
- Star Pool Chess . Large variant of Makruk, with a center non-square that acts as a bridge. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Peter Aronson and Tony Quintanilla.
- Stealth Ninja Chess . Dynamic but balanced game with short-range leapers, and unusual sliding pieces: the Stealth Gryphon and Anti-Gryphon. By Charles Daniel.
- Step by Step Handicap Chess . Missing description By Namik Zade.
- Storm the Ivory Tower . Play this Smess adaptation of Chinese Chess with Zillions of Games. By Fergus Duniho.
- Sudoku Chess . Missing description By Doug Chatham.
- Sudoku War . A fight that takes place in a Sudoku. By Joost Aan de Brugh.
- Super Chess III . Big proprietary game with archers and cyclopses. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Ed Ginsberg.
- Super Knights Grand Chess . The original Super Knights with the Archbishop, Amazon, and Chancellor, as well as two more exciting and innovative games. By Charles Daniel.
- Super Maharadscha . Missing description By Namik Zade.
- Symmetric Sissa . Variant on 9 by 9 board with symmetric setup and two Sissa's (generalized Knight-like sliders). Author: Uwe Wiedemann. Inventor: Carlos Cetina.
- Symmetrical Chess Collection. Collection of several large symmetric chess variants with only line pieces. Author: Derek Nalls and Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Derek Nalls.
- Symmetron! 112 . Large version of Symmetron!, with a third modifier. By Antoine Fourrière and Roberto Lavieri.
Total items listed: 31