Starts with the letter 'A'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Alseid Chess. Introducing the Alseid, which moves like a queen but cannot capture. Instead it can kidnap piece behind a screen (zrf exists). By M Winther.
- Altair. Altair is a modern game with an oriental flavor. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Roberto Lavieri.
- Amazons. Amazons and a computer version. Inventor: Walter Zamkauskas.
- Amiral Chess. Introducing the Amiral piece and the bounce-capture method on a Gustavian board (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Attrition Chess. Played on an 11x10 board, each player starts with 33 pieces. (11x10, Cells: 110) By Nathan James.
5 'Game' entries listed 5 'Large board' entries listed 2 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed 5 'In a category all its own' entries listed
Total items listed: 5