Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Large',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Shape',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'M%' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Mangonel Chess. Introducing the remarkable Mangonel piece, which can hurl pieces over its head, on a Gustavian board (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Matrix Chess. Chess played on a tessellation of pentagons and diamonds. The name comes from the matrix in which diamonds are found. (14x14, Cells: 196) By David Cannon.
- Meridian Chess. Introducing the Meridian, bishop-capture combined with bifurcated bounce-move, on an H-board (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Mortar Chess. Introducing another piece named Mortar, a form of cannon, on an H-shaped board. Positionally advanced. With zrf. By M Winther.
- Murmillo Chess. Introducing the Murmillo piece, and new collision-capture, on a Gustavian board (zrf available). By M Winther.
Redirect Your Search