Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Large',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Shape',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Large',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Shape',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'T%' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Tardis Taijitu. Xiang Qi board but with movable, bigger-inside-than-outside Fortresses. (9x10x3, Cells: 144) By Charles Gilman.
- Templar Chess. Features the unorthodox Templar on a board with eight extra squares. (8x10, Cells: 72) By Adrian Alvarez de la Campa.
- Tetrahedral Chess. Three dimensional variant with board in form of tetrahedron. (x7, Cells: 84) By Mark Thompson.
- Thraex_Chess. Introducing the Thraex, which captures like a rook, but moves by the bifurcated jump method (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Torus Chess. Large chess variant on torus shaped board. (16x8, Cells: 128) By Köksal Karakus.
- The Tower Game. A simple three dimensional chess variant. (5x5x8, Cells: 200) Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Trebuchet Chess. Introducing the Trebuchet, an active catapult piece that slings pieces over its head (zrf exists). By M Winther.
- Triple Crown. A three-halves variant making use of the cross-centre step. (15x15, Cells: 150) By Charles Gilman.
- Turret Chess. Introducing the Turret, which moves like a queen, and can hurl pieces over its head (zrf available). By M Winther.
Redirect Your Search