Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE FIND_IN_SET(:'Oriental',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'K%' AND SUBSTRING(URL,1,5) IN ('http:', 'https', 'link2', 'd.lin') ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Ki Shogi. Variant of Shogi played without a board, and pieces are cubes. By Larry L. Smith.
- Korean Chess . An extensive description of Korean Chess. (9x10, Cells: 90) Author: Roleigh Martin.
- Korean Chess. Korean Chess: presentation plus a strong Zillions implementation. Author: M Winther.
- Korean Games. With Notes on the Corresponding Games of China and Japan. Author: Stewart Culin.
- Korean vs Western Chess. Red pieces are from Korean Chess, black pieces are from Western Chess.
- Kyoshogi . Variant of Shogi on a 10x10 board.
- Kyoto Shogi and Hex Kyoto Shogi . Small shogi variants. (Link.).
Redirect Your Search