Starts with the letter 'K'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Ki Shogi. Variant of Shogi played without a board, and pieces are cubes. By Larry L. Smith.
- Korean Chess . An extensive description of Korean Chess. (9x10, Cells: 90) Author: Roleigh Martin.
- Korean Chess. Korean Chess: presentation plus a strong Zillions implementation. Author: M Winther.
- Korean Games. With Notes on the Corresponding Games of China and Japan. Author: Stewart Culin.
- Korean vs Western Chess. Red pieces are from Korean Chess, black pieces are from Western Chess.
- Kyoshogi . Variant of Shogi on a 10x10 board.
- Kyoto Shogi and Hex Kyoto Shogi . Small shogi variants. (Link.).
Top of page
Total items listed: 7