Starts with the letter 'A'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Abstract Chess. Pieces are represented by stacks of different heights. By João Pedro Neto.
- Alseid Chess. Introducing the Alseid, which moves like a queen but cannot capture. Instead it can kidnap piece behind a screen (zrf exists). By M Winther.
- Amazons. Amazons and a computer version. Inventor: Walter Zamkauskas.
- Amiral Chess. Introducing the Amiral piece and the bounce-capture method on a Gustavian board (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Andromi. Game with simple rules. Inventor: Ronald D. Planesi.
Top of page
|5 'Game' entries listed||3 'Large board' entries listed|
|2 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed||5 'In a category all its own' entries listed|
Total items listed: 5