Starts with the letter 'C'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Cai Qi. Chesslike game on circular board. Inventor: Patrick Hassel Zein.
- Castalia Chess. Introducing the Castalia, which moves like a queen but cannot capture. Instead it can magnetically dislocate pieces (zrf exists). By M Winther.
- chass. www.chass.info. By peter kirk.
- Chec Toe. Chec Toe is a 4x4 Chess variant played with a six sided die, incorporating uniquely designed features, such as Checkering, Cross. By Simon Edward Jepps.
- Cheer Chess. All pieces are boosted by sideline Cheerers. By Ken Franklin.
- Chess Variant Score Notation Book. Chess score notation book for 100 square chess variants. By Simon Edward Jepps.
- ChessArena.io. Real-time, many-player, "io-style" game. Author: Ben M Reiniger. Inventor: ChessArena.
- Colour Chess and Lure. Chess Variant where the board is different every time you play, and you can control what pieces your opponent can move next. By Chad W Smith.
- Connect Shoot Kill. A mix of dots and boxes with chess pieces.
- Constable Chess. Introducing the Constable piece on an H-shaped board. A game for attacking players. With zrf. By M Winther.
- CrazyWar. CrazyWar is normal Crazyhouse with extra pieces. By Christine Bagley-Jones.
- Crossbishop Chess. Introducing the Crossbishop piece, with interesting cannon capabilities (Zillions file downloadable). By M Winther.
- Crossrook Chess. Introducing the Crossrook, a versatile piece with cannon capabilities (Zillions file downloadable). By M Winther.
- Cypher Chess. Game with novel piece. By Daniel Figahs.
Top of page
Total items listed: 14