Starts with the letter 'S'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Sagittar Chess. Introducing the Sagittar, a bifurcation cannon related to the Korean cannon, on an H-board (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Samnis Chess. Introducing the Samnis, which combines rook-capture with bifurcated bounce-movement, on a Gustavian board (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Secutor Chess. Introducing the Secutor piece, and new collision-capture, on a Gustavian board (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Shamanic Chess. Pieces may be transformed into 'Shamans'. By M Winther.
- Shatra . Old game from the Altai from Russia, on special shaped board with draughts-like capture.
- Shatranj Elephants. Shatranj-like game, but with all short-range, limited-capturing pieces. By Christine Bagley-Jones.
- Shatranj of Troy. A Shatranj variant with Shogi-like drops, a Trojan Horse (with 6 pieces inside). Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Gary K. Gifford.
- Sir Bombalot. A variant of chess with pieces offering a myriad of different options at any given time. Inventor: Bruce Harper and Duncan Suttles.
- The Sons of Mithra. Computer program for playing fantasy variant. Author: Michael Chang Gummelt. Inventor: Michael Chang Gummelt and Holly Gummelt.
- Stanley Random Chess . Missing description Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Austin Lockwood.
- Stheno Chess. Introducing the repulsive Stheno, which repels pieces as far as possible in the alignment direction (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Super-Chess. www.oteroideas.com. By Superuser .
Top of page
|9 'Game' entries listed||1 'Program' entry listed|
|2 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed||5 'Large board' entries listed|
|1 'From ancient times' entry listed||5 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed|
|12 'In a category all its own' entries listed|
Total items listed: 12