Starts with the letter 'G'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- G.U.E. 3D Chess. A 3D Chess game paying homage to those really great Zork adventures. By Larry L. Smith.
- Gadsden's Toroidal Chess . Edges of the board are considered to be adjacent. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Richard Gadsden.
- Gambler's Chess. A scheme for adding betting to any Chess variant. By Tomas Forsman.
- The Game for the Trees. Pieces grow on the board, occupying multiple squares. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- The Game of Nemoroth. For the sake of your sanity, do not read this variant! (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Ganeshan Chess. Introducing a new Elephant piece known as (the) Ganapati. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Simon Edward Jepps.
- Gaul Chess. Introducing the Gaul, which captures like a bishop, but moves by the bifurcated jump method, on an H-board (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Genetess. A play-by-email game with genetically encoded pieces. By Robert Kydd.
- Geodesic Chess. Variation of hexagonal chess on a geodesic sphere with a few new pieces added. (Cells: 279) By Jack V. Cheiky.
- Geodesic Chess. Variation of hexagonal chess on a geodesic sphere with a few new pieces added. By Jack V. Cheiky.
- Glacial Shift. 4-player game played with Icehouse pieces with Shogi-style captures and where the same piece moves differently for each player. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Jared B. McComb.
- Go. Play Go with Game Courier. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Granlem Shatranj. This is a mash-up of Grand Shatranj & Lemurian Shatranj with a 3 moves/player turn option. By Joe Joyce.
- Grasshopper Chess. Row of grasshoppers behind the pawns. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Joseph Boyer.
- Grasshopper Chess. Each player has eight additional grasshoppers. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Joseph Boyer.
- Grasshopper Chess. Each player has eight additional grasshoppers. Author: Antoine Fourrière. Inventor: Joseph Boyer.
- Grenadier Chess. Introducing the Grenadier piece on an H-shaped board. A game for the attacking player. With zrf. By M Winther.
- Gryphon Chess. Units are promoted on each move. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
- Gryphon Chess II. Units are promoted on each move. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Gustav III's Chess. Invented by King Gustav III of Sweden (1746-92). Author: M Winther. Inventor: King Gustav III of Sweden.
- Gustavian Camelrider Chess. Camelriders and regular pieces on a Gustavian (68squares) board. By M Winther.
- Gustavian Cannonrider Chess. Cannonriders and regular pieces on a Gustavian (68 squares) board. Cannonriders move differently depending on square colour. By M Winther.
- Gustavian-Camelrider Chess (with Scorpions). Camelriders and Scorpions on a 68 square Gustavian board. By M Winther.
Total items listed: 23