Starts with the letter 'P'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Pacifist Chess. Missing description By Larry L. Smith.
- Pagan Chess. Game with two linked board, one for living pieces and one for dead pieces, and a special piece that can move between them. (11x7, Cells: 67) By Mikey Kousre.
- Palace Ninja Guards. A pair of short-range diagonal leapers and four extra squares are added to the standard chessboard and pieces. (8x8, Cells: 68) By Charles Daniel.
- PASGL 312 Chess. Critters steal lunch in the forest, while trying to get close to the campfire and avoid the train. (Cells: 68) By Ralph Betza.
- PASGL 312 Notation. A way to represent PASGL 312 Chess board positions. By John Lawson.
- Pawns Chess. Each pawn has a unique ability. (8x8, Cells: 64) By David Howe.
- Peg Chess. A terrain-based chess variant. (8x8, Cells: 64) By John Smith.
- Pegniar Chess. Introducing the Pegniar, a very interesting bifurcating bounce-slider, on a Gustavian board (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Penta War. Huge game with five clans. (17x17, Cells: 319) By Joost Aan de Brugh.
- Penta War . Huge game with five clans. By Joost Aan de Brugh.
- PentaPlay. Chess on a board of regular Pentagons. By Graeme C Neatham.
- Perfect Chess . On 8 by 8 board with combination pieces. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Köksal Karakus.
- Perfect Chess. Rook, bishop, knight, plus each of the four compounds ("perfect"). Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Köksal Karakus.
- Perfect Chess. On 8 by 8 board with combination pieces. By Köksal Karakus.
- The Philosophers' Game: Rithmomachia in Medieval and Renaissance. Missing description Author: Ann E. Moyer.
- Phylogenetic analyses of chess variants . Papers describing phylogenetic analyses of chess variants. Author: Lex Kraaijeveld.
- Pillow Chess . Chess on a Pillow-shaped board. Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi. Inventor: Grant Cairns.
- Plunderchess: Pictures and a review. Commercial variants where capturing gains the right to move once as the captured piece. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Jeff Knight.
- Pocket Polypiece Chess 43. Game with off-board pocket where all pieces of a type change when one piece of a type is moved normally. (7x6, Cells: 43) By Antoine Fourrière.
- Pocket Polypiece Chess 43 . Game with off-board pocket where all pieces of a type change when one piece of a type is moved normally. By Antoine Fourrière.
- Poison Chess. Harpies can poison pieces which can be healed by doctors. On 8 by 8 board.
- Politically Correct Chess. Missing description (10x10, Cells: 100) By Larry L. Smith.
- Politically Correct Chess. Missing description By Larry L. Smith.
- Portal Chess. Two boards and pieces can teleport from one board to another. Also playable with two half-boards. (8x8, Cells: 64) By David Howe.
- Potential Chess. Pieces start out as any piece and become a particular piece depending on how they move,. By David Howe.
- Powerchess . Players have 24 pieces to start, with four new piece types.
- Presiding Chess. Decimal Variant combining a number of exotic pieces. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Tucker Kao.
- Promethean Chess. Units visiting the home squares of others leave behind duplicates. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Promotions & Demotions . Every turn, the piece that has moved promotes or demotes to another piece. By João Pedro Neto.
- Promotions & Demotions. Every turn, the piece that has moved promotes or demotes to another piece. By João Pedro Neto.
- Protomorphic-Chess. Start with only kings (and pawns), pieces change to different type after move. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Puzzle Shatranj. Shatranj on a 15 puzzle. (8x8, Cells: 60) By John Smith.
Total items listed: 32