Starts with the letter 'A'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Abstract Chess. Pieces are represented by stacks of different heights. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: João Pedro Neto.
- Alice Chess. Looking-glass boards. Extremely popular variant. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
- Alice Chess II. Alice Chess with armies starting on opposite boards. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
- Amazon Knights Chess. The queen may also move as a knight, and rooks and bishops. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Arena Chess. Entry in the 32-move-maximum contest. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Jeff Kiska.
5 'Java Program' entries listed 1 'Three dimensional' entry listed 5 'In a category all its own' entries listed
Total items listed: 5